Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth day and making a statement to Recycle and Reuse.

Hello dear buddies,
today is earth day..so I felt I must share some of my favoruite recycle and reuse projects which I fell in love recently.I found this blog.
http://processofcreating.blogspot.com/2010/03/process-of-creating-lightbulb-vases.html
On this blog...it was clearly shown how to turn a burnt out bulb into a vase or a fish bowl and I totally fell in love with her work..on Etsy.com and her profile name is StarRedesigns.
I hope you all would love this post..as I find it very cute.
Tutorial link for step by step...process to create this marvel piece is here.

Repurposed Round Lightbulb Fishbowl or Vase

4 comments:

Archana said...

what is at the bottom of the plant bulb... stones or soil? will such plants grow in bulbs???

Unknown said...

This is so coooooool. I like the idea.

Anonymous said...

this is a superb idea!! well done!

Ethnic Indian Decor said...

Archana yes the plants will grow in these bulbs on one of my friend called Meena actually uses them to grow indoor plants U can check her home in my guest home tour section U will get an idea
as Money plants will shed there roots in water so Its quiet useful.

thanks shweta pls come back often ..to see latest on my blog

Pat ..thanks deary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails