Friday, February 26, 2010

MAISON MNABHA-An Historic Heritage Hotel in Morocco

Maison Mnabha is an exquisitely restored townhouse, built over 800 years ago by Sultan Yacoub el Mansour in the center of Marrakech’s Kasbah. Moroccan houses are designed to be so Historic and traditional .I really started liking Moroccan homes a lot these days.Yday I watching a program on HGTV channel about buying a home in Morroco .I totally enjoyed watching that show where an American family moves to morocco and they search number of houses and they experience Moroocon homes are Huge,historic and earthy.









images from there website so visit them at http://www.maisonmnabha.com/index.htm
its one of the top ten hotels in Morocco.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely.. I guess Buddha is now international...

Ethnic Indian Decor said...

when I look at Buddha I kindaa feel so peaceful mentally.I feel Buddha as become global symbol of peace Pat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails